The last few weeks have been alot of fun!! First, Malone and I got to go to the Snedaker Family reunion, which was lots of fun. I just wish we could have stayed the whole time! But it was way fun seeing family and enjoying all the traditional activities. I think Malone had a good time too!
Then a few days later it was my 23rd birthday! It was interesting because Malone convinced me that he had to work the night of my birthday. I tried really hard to not let it bother me, but it really did! So the whole day I was at work feeling depressed because as far as I knew, not only was Malone not going to be around but my family hadn't made plans for me either. I was so sad!! But Malone completely made it up that night because he had planned out a surprise birthday party for me! He got my coworkers to blindfold me and bind my hands and Malone kidnapped me and took me to Freeman Park in Idaho Falls where all our friends met up with us for a picnic! My good friend Emily made me a beautiful delicious cake! We all sat and talked and afterwards, Malone had made plans to take me to Destinations Inn for my birthday/anniversary. We got married on the 23rd of august last year so we celebrated my birthday and anniversary in the same week lol. Anyway, that Sunday we celebrated my birthday again only with my family! It was a great week and I loved every bit of it. I can't wait till next year!
My mom gave us a free ticket to Bar J Wranglers in Jackson for our anniversary. So the coming week Malone and I went!! And it was so fun! I wish that we had a big group with us, but having just the two of us was fun. The Wranglers were hilarious! And they are extremely talented! I managed to catch a few pictures too.
School is coming up. Day after tomorrow. I can't belive my huge long vacation is over and I am going back to school. I only have one semester left after this one... I think. Then what?? Who knows! But this semester should prove interesting since Malone and I are both in school. We'll see how it goes!
OH one more thing, for our anniversary, we also managed to get a good deal on a new... MATTRESS! We were so excited! It's so nice to have a comfortable mattress. We love it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment