So, we finally decided to sell Tulio (the brown one). Two puppies is too much, even though we love him very much. I found a local woman to buy him the other day, so we'll be saying goodbye to Tulio in one week. Just for fun, I decided to post a couple pics of Tulio. If you see these and think he looks old, it's because he is a little over 5 months. He'll be 6 on the 29th. Tulio is very energetic and loves to play. He's very obedient and smart. He's picked up on alot of tricks already including sitting, laying down, rolling over and crawling! He also is good at telling us when he needs to go outside, which is pretty good for only having him about 4 weeks. What a great dog. I hope that the people who adopt him are nice and love him as much as we do.
10 years ago




1 comments:
The kids will be so sad to see him go!
Post a Comment