I'm officially GRADUATED as of 10:00 yesterday morning! I now have a bachelors of science in Art.
Thanks to everyone who got me where I am today! I know I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends, family, and my great husband. There were times I just thought I couldn't go on with school. I wanted to quit sooo bad. But thanks to the encouragement of my family and friends, I was finally able to graduate. I wouldn't be the person I am today without you all!
What's next you may ask? I'm going to continue work on my portfolio and continue working at my job I have now (until I find something better!). But what I really want to do would have something to do with a big cruise ship, a beach, and lots-o-sunshine!!! That's right, I wanna VACATION! We'll see if that even happens lol. For now, I need to finish Christmas Shopping. For those of you who took pics at the graduation, I'd love copies! Thanks!
10 years ago




2 comments:
Congratulations Danielle, that's such a huge accomplishment! You should definitely be proud, and I think you deserve a vacation. :)
Congrats!! So proud of you and the awesome artist you are! Give me your email and I'll send you your pictures.
Post a Comment