Happy mothers day to all the Mom's in my life! Mom, you're an amazing lady who has had to put up with alot from me over the years! I appreciate your patience, your love, and your amazing example! Thanks for being the listening ear I need and my shoulder to cry on during hard times.
And Beverly, you're the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for! Thanks for being there for me and for your love.
AND for all my FRIENDS who are moms, Happy Mothers Day to you too!
So, to celebrate mothers day, Malone and I went to dinner at his parents house on Saturday night. It was so fun! Malone's sister Holly and her family was there as well as his aunt Laurie and her family, and his grandma and grandpa Argyle. After a delicious dinner we played games and just had a blast. I haven't laughed like that in a while! On Sunday Malone and I went to my parents where my dad grilled up some steaks and made a fantastic dinner. My brother Chris and his family came and Ashley and her new hubby came too. Malone and I brought our dog Tivo with us. I let Tivo out into the yard to run around and a couple minutes later, I realized that the gate was left open and Tivo was running around in the field!! I ran out there to try to get him to come and he just wouldn't. Malone and I chased him around our field, and he ran into the neighbor's front and backyard chasing cats and just being so naughty! It was raining so EVERYTHING was muddy. By the time I was able to snatch him up, we were both covered in mud. I was so mad!! He got a bath as a punishment and had time out for a while. lol Happy mother's day to me.
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment