.

.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Puppy!

I finally gave in! I couldn't say no to this face.

This is Kayto. He's a 6 week old red Doberman Pinscher. Malone has been begging for a doberman for months. We found this little guy and I just couldn't say no. The idea of going through the whole "puppy" stage probably scared me off the most about adopting him. But, eventually it'll be worth it when he's grown. He'll be about 60-70lbs full grown. We're adopting him a little young, but it'll be worth it when he's really socialized with people and pets. With our other dog, Altivo, we missed that "social" window because we adopted him at about 16 weeks. That's why he's so shy around people. Hopefully we'll do better with this one. So far his favorite things to do are pee, poop, cry, sleep, and chew on things. But him and Altivo get along pretty well. They're actually about the same size right now, which is funny. They wear each other out alot, which is good. We're working on house training, which is hard when Malone and I work all day. But we're happy with him and we're excited to see him grow.

0 comments: