10 years ago
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
New truck!
For the past few months Malone has been looking for a new truck, which he's always wanted. I always said that now wasn't the time...but last weekend Malone found a truck at Erickson's Pontiac in Rexburg that he really liked. I went with him to just look at it and went for a test drive. I fell in love with it! It's an 09 Dodge Ram.So we decided to revisit the idea of getting a new truck. In the past I had felt like it wasn't a good time for us financially to get another new vehicle, especially since it has only been 9 months since we bought our pontiac. Making another payment on another vehicle made me nervous. But we configured our finances and found we could afford a certain amount for a payment. And we decided that if we could get the payment on this truck down to that much we'd do it. Turns out they were willing to work with us! We traded in our Trailblazer with an additional $3500 downpayment. Malone is beyond excited about it. I love the truck, I just hope that it'll still all be okay later on when I start having kids and wanna stay home. In the meantime, we're excited to take it out and go to drive in movies and camping and stuff.
Posted by Danielle Bullock at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment