Malone and I have finally decided to start our family! As of today I am 12 weeks pregnant. We found out about 4 weeks ago. I am due October 20th, which I am excited about. I think we were both in shock for about a week, even though we were planning on this pregnancy. It's just crazy that it's happening now. I have been lucky with this pregnancy so far, I haven't had any problems really. I've had the normal breast tenderness, tired a lot, and some nausea, but other than that no problems at all.
![]() |
| what?!! |
![]() |
| First ultrasound |
![]() |
| 12 Weeks |
I'm not going to lie. I feel dumb taking pregnancy photos already because I've always been a little heavy, so what may look like a bump is actually most likely just me not baby right now lol. Anyway, we told our families the good news on Easter, March 31. Malone and I put together some easter egg baskets for our parents filled with eggs and candy. One egg had the ultrasound in it, so when they opened up that egg they got a big surprise! It was really fun to finally tell everyone our news. I told everyone at work within the next week. Now everyone knows! I signed up on whattoexpect.com to find out how my baby is growing each week. This week it's about the size of a large plum. I am already surprised at how fast it is growing! Tomorrow I have another Dr. appointment, so I will be excited to see how things are going.







0 comments:
Post a Comment