.

.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Just a couple little things

Well everyone it has finally happened. I got my braces off completely! I had the top ones off in time for the wedding, and I just got the bottom ones off yesterday. I'm so happy! It's so much fun eating taffy, apples, corn on the cob, and all the other naughty foods I couldn't eat while I had braces. I got a whole bunch of taffy and carmel to celebrate.

Malone and I are officially and completely moved in as of...actually a week ago. We have all our furniture and all our stuff all moved in. We even have pictures and clocks hung up on the walls. We're pretty excited to have our apartment all decorated. Now we just need to find time to spend together. Malone is still working nights at Broulims and it's hard not seeing him as much during the day. He gets really tired, and all this hard work is definately taking a toll. He's always been such an amazingly hard worker. I really admire that about him. Though not seeing him really stinks.

So today I got to help train Ashley at work! She just got hired on at Mobley physical therapy, where I've been working for almost a year and a half. It's going to be alot of fun having her there. We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together this summer with the wedding plans and all. So getting to work together will definately bring us closer. She's so dang cute!

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That's fun you will be able to work with your sister! I miss the Mobley's. I haven't seen them, in well, ages! They're a nice family! And isn't it nice having your place a little decorated. It just helps it feel a little more homey!

Carter Family said...

Yeah for home! Everything goes better once you really have a place to call your very own. It's funny how wives feel like they never get to see their husbands, but just wait, there will be a holiday vacation when he's home everyday for a week and you'll be like "Just get out of the house for a while!!!" Yeah, it might not be in the near future, but it'll happen, mark my words :)