Malone and I enjoyed seeing family this weekend. We hitched a ride with my parents down to Utah for a pre-thanksgiving dinner at Cory and Shelda's house. It was so much fun! We went down on Sunday and came back on Sunday. (it's great having the gas prices down!) The drive down was good, except we got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for about a half an hour. My whole family was there, Amber and Brian and their kids, Dan, Aubs, and Steve and Karla's family were there too. We had an awesome time like we always do! I wish I had taken my camera. We all played the tie game which is always a blast. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It was fun seeing how much all the kids have grown up too. It was a good opportunity for Malone to get to know my side of the family.
We have been enjoying our time off from school this week... well at least I have! Malone has been catching up on alot of homework and doing some work on the side along with his part-time job. That's alot! I on the other hand could be doing some homework, but I've been enjoying sleeping in, shopping, and hanging out! I need to get out and visit my friends haha!
I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Unfortunately I've been sick like all day today. So I hope I'm over it by tomorrow so I can enjoy the day. We'll be partying over at Malone's parent's house with his family. It'll be way great! Hopefully we'll get a chance to stop over at my parent's house. Anywho-- not much else to update on! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
10 years ago




1 comments:
I really wish I could've been there. It's been way too long since I've seen everyone. I love laughing my guts out with your family and I'm excited to meet Malone. Hopefully this spring or summer we will get the opportunity. My mom said you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment