.

.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The end and a new beginning....

Well, it's another end to another semester here at BYUI. It's also a new beginning. Malone and I will be taking classes this spring. So, while we have a break, we are taking a short trip to Utah this weekend to visit my brother Marshall and his family and hopefully get in a little bit of shopping! I am also hoping that they are having better weather down there cuz it's sure cold here! The weather has been nuts! We got like 5 inches of snow the other day, and then it warmed up and most of it is gone now. Alot of schools got out because of the snow on Tuesday. But by Wednesday, you wouldn't have known there was a blizzard the day before. Just crazy.

Anywho-- Malone and I are looking forward to getting out of here for a couple days. We are thinking about traveling down to Nevada to see his brother and his family but we haven't really decided yet. I feel a little bad about leaving THIS weekend of all weekends because it's Parker's birthday tomorrow ( my little brother is turning 9 tomorrow!), and my good friends David Olsen and Emily Davis are graduating on Saturday and I wanted to be there. Sorry guys... Not to mention, David and Kishele (with an E at the end lol) are moving Saturday morning! I'll miss you soooo much you don't even know!! They're moving down to Texas for an internship. Emily and Jared are moving too. They're going to Seattle next week. Emily and Jared, I'll miss you too. Sooooo much!! AND not to mention AJ and Anne are also moving, they're transferring to BYU in Provo. Malone and I are so sad to see all our friends go. It's hard to find such good friends, ya know? But I'm happy that they have the opportunity to move on and do something new and exciting. In a way I am a little jealous because Malone and I will be stuck here for a looong time still. It would be exciting to go somewhere new and start a new life. I guess this will give Malone and I a good opportunity to get ourselves out of our comfort bubble and make new friends. I have a few people in mind that I've been meaning to get to know.... but it won't be the same, that's for sure.

To all my wonderful friends who are moving on, I'll miss you! Malone and I love ya to death and I hope that we can keep in touch. Maybe someday we'll see you again!

1 comments:

David & Kishele said...

We miss you too! I sent you a letter, look out for it in a few days. Wuv ya!