.

.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just hangin out...

Well it's been a couple days since I've posted. Not much to write about though. Our trip to Utah was a blast! We hung out with Marsh and Tiff and the boys a whole bunch and Malone and I managed to get in some much needed shopping. We both bought some stuff so it was successful! I had extremely sore feet after 5 hours of shopping. Usually I'm only good for about 2 or 3 hours... go me! Malone and I went to Ikea for the first time as well. That was cool! We're seriously thinkin of going back when we 1. have money, and 2. um... have room for new furniture. I enjoyed myself!



So what's goin on with us. Well, Malone started school today. He's already a little stressed. There'll be alot of work to do with little time to do it due to his work schedule. So I've been trying really hard to find a second job or perhaps a better one than the one I have to maybe relieve some of the pressure so he can work less. He's trying to work about 35 hours a week with full schedule of classes. I've been there, I know how hard it is; especially being an art major. On top of that he's been sick too. We're not sure what's goin on there or why it won't go away. Poor guy!



I will be starting class tomorrow. I'm not worried at all. I've taken a similar class from the same guy before and I did well and it was a relatively easy class. Should be a breeze! Unfortunately it sticks right in the middle of my day on mondays and wednesdays. So luckily I've worked it out so I can work Thursdays and Tuesdays as well as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. Working at Mobley's has been a real blessing. They have been so good to work with me and my crazy school schedule. I hate to leave em, but I feel that I may soon enough. Speaking of work, we've got lots of new things going on! First we hired a new employee ( to take my spot mwf afternoon). He use to be our intern last summer. Cool guy. That makes 3 new employees in the last like, 5 months. So crazy. AND the other new thing is that the front of our building is being redone! So instead of lookin a little ghetto, it'll be brand-spankin- new! I need to take pictures.



This last weekend was a good one! Malone and I have been able to spend alot of time together during the break between semesters ( I hate to see it end! :-( ) . We stopped over at our friend Mike Black's home (Blacksmith Inn in Rigby) and Malone and I got to take his 76 red corvette home for the weekend! Saturday we took it in and got it washed and detailed and took a couple hours to wax it. She's a purdy car! I'm no car person, but I thought it was sweet. It was fun turning heads driving around in that thing. (I'm not kidding either!!).





Other than all that, we've been doing pretty good! We've still got a roof over our heads, food in our cupboards, and our love.... lol! Until next time everyone, love ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to catch up on what you guys have been doing! It's so weird to think about the times when we were all roommates; it seems like so long ago. I'm glad to see everything is going great for you guys!