Malone and I spent some time together for memorial day weekend. He took off Saturday because we had originally planned on going camping. But since the weather wasn't cooperating, we just decided to do a little day-cation. We went to the Idaho Falls Museum to see the bodies exhibit. I've taken anat and phys classes and I've seen cadavers before, but I have never seen them on public display like that before. In a way it was a a little wrong to me that people would put these remains on display for the whole world to see as opposed to a private setting for students... but in any case it was still interesting. I was a little surprised to see young kids there since it was a little graphic. I was particularly interested in seeing the blood vessels in the entire body without any skin. That was interesting, as well as seeing the blood vessels of the heart. I remember when I took anat and phys in high school we dissected a cow heart, and it was probably my favorite dissection ever! I imagine if I had ever become a doctor or surgeon, I would have had a specialty in cardio. Anyhow, it was a neat exhibit and Malone and I enjoyed it. 
The rest of the day was spent shopping, and on Monday we spent time with Malone's family. We always have fun over there! We play games and just hang out and talk. Malone and I ended up winning hand and foot which is one game we NEVER win at lol.

The rest of the day was spent shopping, and on Monday we spent time with Malone's family. We always have fun over there! We play games and just hang out and talk. Malone and I ended up winning hand and foot which is one game we NEVER win at lol.
I have been working on some posters for Broulims and I wanted to share a little bit of what I've been doing! These first few posters were for St. Anthony. I guess they had a display for lots of different kinds of summer drinks like pop, gatorade, lemonade, whatever. I had to make a few to figure out which colors I liked best. But we ended up with this one.
The next one was for the new take and bake pizza at Broulims from Noble Romans pizza. They wanted me to use an ad that was already made and just edit it. I tried to do it on photoshop, but it didn't work. So I had to get creative. Turned out alright, I guess they liked it!
This 14' banner is for the new Noble Roman franchise in the Rexburg Broulims store. This time they didn't want any Noble Roman anything on it, but wanted it in these certain colors. They actually ended up changing it a little before they printed out the final, but I think it looks alright the way I did it. So, I guess the poster thing is going well so far! I've been enjoying it and it's a step in the right direction.




0 comments:
Post a Comment