Sometimes I feel like my blog is totally boring. We don't have kids, or do anything fun really. So all I ever write about is work, and that's so boring. I love reading my friends or sister-in-laws blogs and it's always so fun to see their kids grow, the funny things they do, and seeing them be moms. Lately I've been feeling a void in my life, wishing I had a real family. I have Malone and the dog I guess... but it's not the same as kids. I love kids. I love the way they think, their sweetness, and their complete honesty and innocence... well, sometimes I like their honesty. haha. But really though, I feel like I'm missing out because we haven't started our family yet. Malone thinks I just want a change, which is probably partially true. But I do look forward to the time when we do decide to start a family. It scares me to death because it's such a huge change. But it'd be worth it in the end to have a little baby. Anyway, so sorry to those of you that read this and are just completely bored. We're boring right now, what can I say?
10 years ago




3 comments:
You aren't boring! I like reading your updates. I will agree that your life has a whole new dynamic when you have a child. It's amazing how much your capacity to love grows and how much closer it makes you to your spouse! It honestly fills a hole in your heart you really didn't know you had before. I can't wait for you to have a baby - no pressure, right? :)
It's not boring! We still read your blog. We enjoy hearing about you guys and your journeys right now. I'm not going to lie--we can't wait for you guys to have kids though!! It's a big step, but it's one all take with faith. I don't know if anyone really feels prepared for kids--there's never the "perfect" time.But you guys will be great parents. Anyways, I'm glad you have a blog and keep up with it :)
Don't stop your blog. I really enjoy reading what your family is up to. BTW, when you decide to start a family, I have no doubt that you will be a fantastic mother.
Post a Comment