.

.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

8 Weeks

Mason is now 2 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We have certainly been busy the past couple months. Since my last post, Mason saw his pediatrician here in Rexburg. The doctor is very pleased with how Mason is doing. He's doing all the things a typical 2 month old does. His head size is still within normal range and he is growing! He is now 11.6 lbs and 23 inches long! Mason is smiling so much more now and is almost always in a pleasant mood. The only time he cries is when he's tired and when he's hungry, and sometimes when he gets a bath. Mason loves to lay on his back and just kick his legs. He also loves to be held and snuggled and talked to.  Yesterday he just wanted to be held all day long. I didn't get anything done! But I have to say it was nice to snuggle with my little guy all day. I like that he likes to be held by me. I think he is getting close to starting to laugh. I swear last night I heard him giggling in his sleep. He continues to sleep really good at night. Last night Malone put him to sleep around 9:30 and he didn't wake up again till 3:30 am! I just love my boys. And I have to brag about Malone because he is so great about helping with Mason and giving me breaks when I need them! He takes such good care of Mason and me.













0 comments: