Malone got a job offer at Parkway Construction in Lewisville, Texas! It's just a few minutes north of Dallas. Malone will be a project manager in the office there. He starts the last week of January. So we have a ton to do between now and then to get packed up, moved out, moved in down there and sell our house here. Malone and I couldn't be happier about his offer. It's everything we had hoped for! It's a little bit of a downer to be so far from family, but this is such a great opportunity for Malone we couldn't pass it up. I have heard that Lewisville is a very nice area. And I can't lie, I'm excited about warm weather! Leaving the 20 degree weather here for 70 degree weather there sounds amazing. We look forward to being out on our own and to have a new adventure.
10 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment