Just a few things to update on. Since I last wrote we had Early Intervention come out and do an evaluation on Mason so we can get an occupational therapist to come visit him regularly. Things went well and the lady asked a ton of questions about Mason. After working with him a bit and talking they ranked Mason about 3 months, which is about right for his age at the time.
Then we celebrated Valentines Day! We kept it small and just went out to Red Lobster, which was delicious! Malone and I haven't been out to a nice restaurant in a while. Malone got me flowers and I wrote him a love letter. We had a really great time together. First V-day with our little guy!
Malone is still doing great at work. He has been given a lot of things to do that keep him busy. He usually has up to 4 projects going at a time that he is working on. Sometimes he gets a little overwhelmed with learning everything and trying not to miss anything. But with some time he'll get the hang of it.
Malone and I have been taking advantage of the gym here. We've been taking turns in the evenings to spend time at the gym while one of us hangs with Mason. And lately we have been trying to watch what we are eating and include more fruit and veggies in our diet. There isn't much to show for it yet, but hopefully it will eventually.
Recently Malone and I received callings at church. Malone was called to be in Weblows and I was called to be Primary pianist. Last Sunday was my first day as pianist, and it was a lot of fun! I didn't get a chance to practice beforehand, so I was a little rusty with my Primary songs. But kids don't care and no one else seemed to care if I messed up either. But I care! So Malone and I went to the church on Tuesday night so I could practice. It's nice to play piano again, I've missed it.
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment