Speaking of mouth, Mason now has 4 teeth! His second front tooth popped through while we were in Idaho on vacation. He was pretty miserable that day or so before it come through, poor guy. Now he's got the two teeth on either side of his front teeth coming in. One will be in any day now. So once again, we're going through teething. He's miserable, again. Mason has been doing so great with his therapy! Last time I wrote he wasn't showing much interest in crawling and wasn't bearing much weight. Since then we've been working with his new occupational therapist (who's really great) and he has made a lot of improvement! Mason bears a little bit more weight and will stand for a few seconds before sitting or just bounces a lot. His core muscles are starting to get stronger as well. He will be sitting there and is able to turn and play with toys to his side and can shift around behind himself to get to things. When I hold him I can feel him getting stronger because there is more resistance when he moves... I can't explain it. He made a HUGE breakthrough with army crawling today. We have been trying to help him learn to use his arms and legs to move forward. Today it's like he woke up and figured it out. The therapist came and he really showed off for her, because he was able to move himself forward over and over again! I was so excited, and felt a little emotional about it. This little boy just amazes me all the time and I feel like I am a witness to miracles all the time. Mason is such a blessing!
Mason continues to be a chatty boy. He makes Malone and I laugh all the time. I don't think he's figured out to call me mama and Malone dada yet, but he does say those words. He jabbers all the time and smiles a lot too. He is such a happy boy. He'll do or say something and then look at us and give a huge smile and give a chuckle. I think he's got a sense of humor already. He is such a doll!







0 comments:
Post a Comment