.

.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

16 is the Magic Number

Welcome to our new blog! Okay, so we're not quite "husband and wife" yet, but only 16 more days! I figured I may as well get started with the blogging thing like everyone else. Malone and I have set our wedding for August 23 and are really looking forward to it! Looking forward so much that the last two months of engagement have really flown by. I can't believe it's only 16 days left. We've got just about everything ready for the wedding and reception. I still have to find a temple dress for the endowment on the 22nd, and also some jewelry and shoes to go with the wedding dress. Prebridals are next Thursday and I am so excited! However my dress has been getting fixed for the past couple weeks, so it had better be ready! Everything else is pretty much taken care of, thanks so so many people. A big shout out goes to Karen Crystal for taking care of the reception! She pretty much took over and I am so thankful. I gave her an idea of what I wanted, and she just went to work. She's one amazing woman. Another shout out goes to my mom. She probably doesn't hear this enough from me, but I appreciate her so much. She's really gone above and beyond to make this wedding amazing. She puts up with my demanding, nasty attitude, and up and down emotions constantly and yet she still stands by me and is so willing to help. If that isn't love, I don't know what is. So thank you Mom! For everything that you do!

On a side note-- for those of you who know me. I got braces in January long before I knew I'd be married this summer. So as soon as I found out, I inquired my orthodontist what the chances of getting at least the top braces off before I got married. And you know what? He said it was a definate chance! I finally got the top braces off Tuesday the 5th. It's so wonderful to have my teeth back! They're so pretty and smooth! I love it! However, I didn't expect to have a little bit of a lisp from the new permanant retainer behind my front teeth. It's annoying, but apparently it'll wear off. I hope it does soon!

As for Malone and I, we have the hardest time not spending time together. We have been lucky to be able to see eachother just about everyday during the week. I had a friend who's fiance was in a completely different state most of their engagement. I don't know how she did it! A day without Malone is like having no oxygen. I love the kid to death! I think my mom really appreciates having him around because when he's with me, I'm alot nicer and happier. Malone has been looking for local jobs in Rexburg that will provide a little more stability than his current job. He's so willing to do whatever he needs to to make sure I'm happy and living comfortably. What a provider! I just hope he doesn't go overboard! I'm still working at Mobley Physical Therapy in Rigby. I love my job, and I love the people I work with. I've been there for over a year now and my boss has been so flexible with my schedule. Malone doesn't want me to quit because it's hard to find a job that works so well with my crazy schedule. We'll be sharing one car so we'll see how this all works out with us both having jobs and school and completely different schedules. The first year of marriage ought to be a doozy! Anyway, I love you all and I'll give you an update soon!

0 comments: