Well everyone, it's coming down to single digits. Six more days! It's unbelievable. We have everything ready except for a couple minor things. We are looking for a couple goo
d tops to go with the skirts we picked for the bridesmaids. I originally picked a couple tops to go with, but it wasn't approved by Mom. So we're still looking. If anyone has any ideas of where to look, we'll take any suggestions! I was hoping to find a good deal on a new dress to wear for the luncheon, but I have been quite unsuccessful. It's really hard to find any good stuff with such limited choices here in Idaho Falls. So I decided I could go without. As for the temple dress, I did find one finally. It was a little pricy, but I figured I'd be using it alot. I got my prebridals done last Thursday and it was so much fun! I had my Mom, Ashley, and best friend Deidra there for support and assistance with the huge dress! I think the girls had fun helping me carry my dress and fluff it constantly. When we arrived at the place where we'd take the pictures, we realized we completely forgot the bouquet. Nice! Luckily Dad was able to bring it to us in good time. The photographers were really fun to work with. We have been talking with the photographer for the wedding and discussing prices and arrangements for this weekend. It looks like we might be scrunched for time for wedding pictures. I just hope it all turns out!
Malone and I decided that Broulims job would work for us for now. He started work stocking the dairy section last Monday. Since then we've seen much less of eachother. It's not fun, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. He has a pretty tight schedule and works late at night sometimes. It really wears him out. We're hoping that his schedule will change in time for school so that he can spend the evenings with me and not working. He's not particularly fond of this job by any means. I'm hoping some other job will come up! And I have been thinking about finding a better job in Rexburg. Perhaps one with benefits or better pay. Deidra used to work at community care as a receptionist. She got medical benefits and was paid well I believe. The only downside is she had to work on Sundays occasionally. I considered working there, but that downside is a definate challenge. We'll just have to see. If anyone knows of anything or anyone with a job opening, let me know!
So the other day Malone told me he had a surprise for me. He had the "I'm up to something" look. Turns out, we are getting... a puppy. Here's the story. Malone and his family use to have a poodle named Tammy. They gave her away while Malone was on his mission. The deal was, Malone got to get one of her puppies for free when she had some. Turns out Tammy had some recently and we'll be adopting one of the puppies. The only problem is, we live in an apartment complex that won't allow animals. SO his parents offered to take care of it until we get an "animal friendly" home... which will probably be in about a year. Yay for us. We'll see how this one turns out.
I think that's about it for now. Hope to see you all very soon! love ya!
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment