So, for class we were supposed to create a blog for our illustrations. It was convenient since I was planning on making one eventually anyway. SO, I now have an official blog for my work. Everyone is welcome to take a look. It's not exciting yet. I haven't put much on there since it's new, but it will be! the address is: www.daniellebullockillustration.blogspot.com- Boring but easy to remember I guess... at least that's how it'll stay for now. Feel free to comment anytime! I could use as much as I can get. I might post some of my past work as well, just so everyone can get a feel of what I am doing. It's been a bit of a mystery to many so far, since I am so shy about showing any of my stuff. But this blog will expose me. Perhaps my "shame" will motivate me to become better! Luv you all!
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment