So I promised I would blog about my mountain biking trip with Dad the other day. I was super excited about going! I have been wanting to go for a bike ride for a while, but Malone doesn't have a bike, so I haven't really had anyone to ride with. Dad knew of alot of trails and such around here, so we decided to go to a trail up by warm river. The trail was thick with brush, narrow and rough, which made it hard to stay on my bike. I did get thrown at one point into a bush getting a few scratches on my leg, but I laughed about it. Dad was pretty far ahead of me most of the time, but we stopped and rested alot and got a few pictures of the beautiful landscapes. By the end of the trip I was drenched in sweat and exhausted. I guess I'm not in as good of shape as I thought!! Turns out though, my bike was in the wrong gear which made the ride twice as hard as it should have been. After the bike ride, we coasted back down to the car and we drove over to the upper and lower Mesa falls. It was the first time I'd been there and it was really beautiful!! I thoroughly enjoyed my ride with Dad and spending time with him. He and I don't get a chance to do much just the two of us. I hope that we will ride again soon!! This time in the right gear haha. 
Beautiful scenery!!!
Dad is waaaay up there!!




1 comments:
I wanted a picture of you pedaling up the first hill.
Post a Comment