This pic is from last week, at 14 weeks. Sorry I look gross, I just got done exercising and it was the only pic from last week I took. Anyway, things are still going good. I am mostly just struggling with lack of energy most days which is something I can handle. I feel like I am poking out a little more each week too. I am supposed to be "training" for a 5k in July and am lacking energy/motivation to get out the door most days. The day I took this photo, Kayto and I ran and walked for about a mile or so and walked another mile or two. We were both really tired after that. I just need to be consistent!! I have also been trying to do some shopping around for things we need for the baby which is both fun and a reality check. But I am so excited to turn our spare room into a nursery! Even though we don't know what we're having yet, I keep finding myself looking at boy nurseries to get ideas. Hopefully my gut instinct is right and we are having a boy. We'll know in another 5 weeks and I just can't wait! This pregnancy is already going fast. In 5 weeks I'll be at the halfway point, which is mindblowing.
Malone is doing well in school so far. He is keeping busy with a couple hard classes, but he's managing. I just have to say that this guy is amazing. He works about 30 hours a week AND goes to full time school everyday, and still manages to have time to go on dates with me. I just LOVE him. I pray everyday that he will find a good job after he graduates.
10 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment