.

.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weeks 16 & 17

So far so good! I had my 16 week appointment last week, and Dr. Allred says "it sounds like a happy baby". We just checked for the heartbeat, which is less exciting than an ultrasound. But the BIG ultrasound when we check all the organs and gender is NEXT appointment, June 5th. I am so excited! Right now I am looking forward to not only finding out what gender it is, but I am also excited to feel it move. I should be feeling it move anytime in the next few weeks. I can't wait! So far things have been so surreal, it's hard to believe there is actually something inside there. I've gotten a bit rounder, but I think when I feel it and see it in ultrasound, it'll be really real for me. I am still sticking with the idea that it's going to be a boy, but I sometimes am unsure. Can't wait to find out! I have been looking at some maternity clothes already ( I already can't fit into my shorts from last summer, no surprise there) and some of my t-shirts. So I figure I might as well start shopping. I really like the stuff on this website, I think I could really spend alot of money here...

Last week Malone and I bought a new laptop. The one we got when we first got married is having alot of problems so it was just time to upgrade. It's an HP pavillion, we got it for $599 at Costco. Having this computer will help Malone with his schoolwork hopefully. He's got two 3D autocad drawing classes. It's basically a 3D modeling class using digital graphics. It's actually pretty cool, just really time consuming. He's also taking construction law, and methods and materials. Recently, Malone was given a raise at work, which couldn't have come at a better time! We can use all the help we can get with this baby on the way. So we were very excited for that. He is still working in the meat department at Broulims

0 comments: