![]() |
| Cake Malone got from work |
![]() |
| Our new crib! I love it! |
Thursday night Malone and I went to a BBQ at my coworker's house. We always have an annual bbq at his house every summer. It was fun to hang out with everyone from work! Afterwards, Malone had to get packed and get ready to leave to drive down to Salt Lake City Airport to catch an early morning flight at 6am to Texas for an interview. He decided to just drive through the night to get there at 4 to catch the plane. He was able to travel there safely, get his rental car, and have his interview. According to Malone the interview went well. He'll be hearing back from them this week hopefully. Malone hung out in Dallas for a little while after his interview and caught his plane around 9 that night. We arranged for him to stay at my aunt's house when he landed in SLC so he could get some sleep. Long day for Malone!
Malone had mentioned to the people in Texas about how we are expecting a baby in October and how he'll be available after the baby comes. Today we found out that they think he's a good candidate, and want him to get in touch with them after the baby comes. So we'll see how that goes! In the mean time, Malone has also spoken with a guy who might be interested in hiring Malone for his company in Arkansas, which we'll have to also wait and see there too. I just pray that this job thing is timed just right for us and for when the baby comes. Malone really wants a good job to help provide for our baby, and it's getting closer and closer now. He's such a good provider, I have no doubt that things will work out for us financially. It's just a little scary not knowing what to expect right now.
Monday was my 27th birthday! I can't believe I am that old. We celebrated over a few days- Saturday my best friend Deidra and her hubby met up with me in IF. Her hubs went and wandered the mall while Deidra and I got pedicures. After pedicures, I got a hold of Malone and he met up with us (he was traveling home from SLC) at Olive Garden where all of us had lunch! We called it a birthday celebration for all of us August birthdays. Me, Deidra, and her husband Kacey are all August birthdays. Then Sunday we celebrated my birthday with my family at my parent's house. We had steak and funeral potatoes (yummy!) and I got a birthday apple pie, just what I wanted! We played a couple games and just hung out. Then Monday I worked all day at the Physical Therapy office. My coworkers got me a basket of goodies from the candy shop across the street. Then my boss bought lunch for everyone to celebrate all us August birthdays in the office. After work Malone and I went to Idaho Falls and got some dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I got a free dessert for my birthday of course. Then today, the corporate office at Broulim's bought me a cake for my birthday. It was a good birthday. ![]() |
| He's got his hand in front of his face |
I am scheduled to go to University of Utah for a follow-up there on October 3rd. Malone and I both think it's a good idea that I stay there in Salt Lake City until the delivery sometime between Oct. 14-19 just in case I go into labor early. So we'll be making arrangements to find a place for me to stay at that point.









0 comments:
Post a Comment