How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 35+
Maternity clothes? Most definitely
Sleep: Still tossing and turning- I found I sleep better if the room is cold and if I take a warm bath before I go to bed.
Best moment this week: I got a few things organized in the nursery! It is starting to feel real that we are expecting someone to come live in that room now.
Miss Anything? I miss laying on my stomach.
Movement: Sometimes it feels like he's a kick boxer and other times he just likes to stretch out and stick his feet under my right rib.
Food cravings: It changes frequently- at this very moment I want orange juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: People think I am due any day now, so yes I'd say I am showing.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in mostly.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I cry a lot. It doesn't take much to trigger it either. I think it comes from stress and lack of sleep (which isn't about to change once the baby is here so I guess I better get use to it!)
Weekly Wisdom: "I say to mothers collectively, in the name of the Lord, you are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well. The very fact that you have been given such a responsibility is everlasting evidence of the trust your Father in Heaven has in you. He knows that your giving birth to a child does not immediately propel you into the circle of the omniscient. If you and your husband will strive to love God and live the gospel yourselves; if you will plead for that guidance and comfort of the Holy Spirit promised to the faithful; if you will go to the temple to both make and claim the promises of the most sacred covenants a woman or man can make in this world; if you will show others, including your children, the same caring, compassionate, forgiving heart you want heaven to show you; if you try your best to be the best parent you can be, you will have done all that a human being can do and all that God expects you to do."- Jeffrey R. Holland
Looking forward to: Knowing 100% for sure what we're going to name this little boy, and dressing him up in the cute clothes I've got!
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment